Langsung ke konten utama

Smartphone is a SMART You

Recently i'm using my smartphone more and more wisely and more efficient. Well my journey of mobile phone start in my 3rd semester of the college way back 13 years ago.

At those time i'm using erricson T10, a blue one with flip cover. A nice and elegant one with monochrome display. And the lavish of that phone is i get postpaid number. While my friends had prepaid one. (Proud smile... :) ). My dad trust me with about 100.000 rupiahs a month for the pulse. I can only text and phone call. Yeah what you expect thart time. But the phone make my communication become more better.

When i got my 1st work 9 years ago and it still work in the same place until npw. LOL. I bought with my money nokia 3xxx. Ive forgot it. But its a kinda cute phobe. Its already got a colorful display. There's a game on it. And it can listen radio. Coool. But it only just for phone call and text only.

The internet booming and the technology innovation in the mobile phone rush like a storm. And more mobile phone came out and the smartphone also.

My business smartphone is nokia 6230i and let i tolad you that i adore that phone much. Cause it can store mp3 on it. And i start using the agenda and reminder in it. And for the internet browsing. Nope. Havent use it.

And next phase is a palm or pda. Ive used it also. But it take more effort to use it. And because of the indonesia provider at the time doesnt give an internet package access. And it cost much. I'm not sure is this smartphone will work for me.

I'm using blackberry in 2009 and i said to myself. Wow this product is totally awesome. This is what i need. An internet browsing. The marvelous bbm features. You can open your email directly at the palm of your hand. How cool is tthat. And you can listen your favourite song also while you work.

And then as my work become more and more mobile and dying for the global access. I start to thinking. Is this product will help me with my daily life and work.

While the price of the smartphone product become more expensive each time they launch it. I become more carefully to choose the phone that will suit me best.

Is it make me more prestigious if i hold in my hand when i'm walk or i just put in my trouser or my suit pocket. But i dont even care about the prestigious. My opinion if you hold expensive phone. And youre only used for social media. The camera to took the picture And chatting around. And for the call. What. Thats it?

It's not worth at all i think and the fool part if you using some kind of jailbreak to get the advantage  getting a paid application for free. Why you bought such an expensive phone but you cant paid not more than 20.000 rupiahs for the apps ?

So i think it's not the smartphone that you need. But more a way of thinking to be a smart person to use a phone. You dont need such an expensive and advanced phone if youre not using all the featur that they had.

Okay maybe about 80 % of it. But if less. You should consider less advance one. I kind of shock when i'm interviewing one of the employee candidate. That he using only an old one, cause he said. If you need me you can call me and text me and he will reply it at those time. And just for an information : he's still 24 years old.
Are he using the social media ? Yes he is. But he used it not in work.

Wow that's a good way of thinking and i think he is smart with what he done until now.

So if youre asking what i'm using right now. I'm using galaxy note 2 by samsung. Cause it fit me perfectly. Like updating this blog using this phone. :)








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

italian cuisine

so i wanna try to review oneof italian cuisine that i ate in dinner today. actally i spent it alone and have adinner alone is not good at all. totally., so instead i just eat, i also wrote this blog. so today i ate. creme de fungi (mushroom soup) and spinaci ravioli (spinach pasta) with carrot, brocolli, and pieces of chicken breast with cheesy sauce. the soup is nice, but i also tried in one of thefine dining restaurant, the one that i ate is still not good enough, not perfecto. but, it depend the chef and the prices. anyway for the first time i eat this kind of vegetables pasta, so the pasta is greenish colour. and the taste of thespinach is still there. so it doesnt loose the spinach taste. the greenish pasta is like the greennoodles, ithink it used the same based i gredient : spinach. but one of my favourite restaurant that i used to eat, doesnt taste the spinach at all. only the greenish colour, :) i like italian cuisine, but not like the pizza hut style, a mass product food

Pinjaman Uang

Satu hal yang aneh yang menurut saya beberapa kali alami. Dan entah kenapa kok selalu ada saja adalah ketika saya mendapatkan rejeki dalam bentuk uang. Ada kerabat atau seseorang yang tiba tiba menelepon saja dan memang karena ada kebutuhan yang dibutuhkan saat itu,menanyakan kepada saya untuk dapat meminjam uang untuk hal hal tersebut. Dan ketika di saat hal itu terjadi. Nurani saya bergejolak. Dipinjamkan sesuai permintaan, atau tidak sesuai permintaan atau tidak sama sekali. Bukan berarti di saat itu rejeki tersebut saya tidak butuh. Saya membutuhkannya tapi kembali lagi bukan suatu emergency. Yang saya bahas dalam hal ini adalah. Kenapa ya kok saya ? Bukan orang lain. Dan kenapa dalam hitungan jam ketika saya mendapatkan rejeki itu. Eh kok ada yang kontak saya. Berusaha untuk berpikir dan berpikir.... namun selalu mengarah ke satu hal. Tuhan pengen ajak saya belajar untuk dapat memberi. (Meski awalnya terasa berat) Nanti untuk urusan uang itu kembali kapan. Ya saya berpikir k

Human Capital Fighter

My resolution for 2012 about fighting for Human Resources is finally achieved last April. About asking raising for my coworker, and also about myself. And about the finalisation about the status of my coworker to become a fixed employee. Somehow, i believe a leader is a person who know the capability of his team and encourage them to do the best, and they will do the best beyond your expectation. That what i believed. It's not how big the precentage of the raise (well, it affect also), but they know how you fight, and they will know that they are part of the team, and they feel "I'm exist and I'm part of this whole company process". If you fight for them, i believe that they will do beyond. What next step, is to provide more human capital that beyond expectation. A sincere one, and have a big passion to make something better, improve something to be a marvelous. to analyze small things and detail and make it a breakthrough and innovative one. well, i enjoy thi